With Explore 2018 just around the corner, I wanted to share the top automotive session topics you can expect to learn about at this year’s conference from your industry peers and QAD. You will not want to miss this year’s Explore line-up and all that we have in store for you and your colleagues!
What Does Explore Have in Store for You in Dallas?
Following keynote presentations from QAD executives and other thought-provoking speakers, we’ll start Tuesday afternoon with the Automotive Kickoff Session. I am excited to have Yanfeng as our featured guest for this year’s session. Yanfeng will share the company’s evaluation of big ERP versus QAD. Yanfeng will also discuss how QAD supports their global automotive Tier 1 business with less than 100 customizations, and at one-tenth of the cost and people required for big ERP. This session will conclude with a panel discussion with the leadership team about their global rollout of QAD Cloud ERP.
During the remainder of the conference, you’ll get the opportunity to hear directly from these industry peers:
- David McCarthy, IT Project Manager, Adient, will discuss their participation in a machine learning pilot project with QAD to improve the planning process that has already delivered some very promising results.
- Ramesh Akkala, IT Director, QAD Center of Excellence (COE), Adient, will discuss how they replaced their homegrown warehousing and barcode solution with QAD Automation Solutions.
- Henry Laprun, ERP Enterprise Architect, QAD Application, will present Caterpillar’s business drivers to move to the cloud, including their strategy for migrating new and existing sites over the next five to 10 years.
- Scott Bennett, CIO, IAC and Prashant Arya, IAC Senior IT Director, will discuss IAC’s eight-week implementation at a Greenfield site in Poland, which included a newly hired plant business team and the elimination of 3,000 customizations.
- John Miciuda, Global ERP Manager, Yanfeng, will provide a testimonial on QAD Enterprise Applications’ new capabilities to manage interactions with both customers and suppliers such as temporary pricing, retro-billing, self-billing, milk runs and more.
- Jose Luis Arias, IT Director, GKN, will provide an overview of their EDI strategy and how EDI implementations have been used to drive organizational change and increased business value.
But wait, there’s more! For companies interested in how QAD supports Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing, you will want to attend some of the many other sessions throughout the conference to learn more.
Be sure to check out the Explore 2018 Agenda for more information on these sessions as well as the other breakouts, training classes, demos and networking activities.
Last but not at all the least, if you see me at Explore, please stop and say hello! I always love to hear from QAD automotive customers, talk about what is happening in the industry and hear the challenges you’re facing. In light of the electric vehicle, autonomous vehicle and Industry 4.0, we definitely have a lot to discuss!
Register Before March 30th and Save with the Early Bird Discount!
Save $600 by registering for Explore 2018 before the March 30 deadline. I look forward to seeing you in Dallas!