By now, we hope you’ve had a chance to check out the Explore agenda. As you can see, we’ve lined up a great week of sessions with topics ranging from Internet of Things (IoT) to CyberSecurity and demos of the new UX Channel Islands. We’re bringing in several respected and renowned speakers including futurist, trends & innovation expert Jim Carroll and manufacturing guru and lean production expert, James Womack. All great reasons to register for Explore, but we’ve got more! Have you checked out the training offered?
Why Should I Sign Up for Training?
- Explore Training sessions offer opportunities to work with QAD experts in a hands-on environment. No matter your role in the organization, there’s something for you.
- For organizations considering an upgrade, the QAD Enterprise Edition Upgrade Workshop will provide an in-depth look at upgrade planning with an emphasis on actual customer experiences.
- The QMS System Overview Session will cover the features and functionality of the standard QMS module templates including hands-on exercises.
- During the EAM – Leap Forward Training, course instructors will provide tips and tricks to help better utilize the EAM solution and even help you visualize the future of asset management with the IoT – a hot topic throughout Explore this year.
- Finally, don’t miss out on the Automation Solutions Course, plus the Packaged Inventory & Item Serialization Course which takes a look at QAD’s optimized material handling.
Register Early for Explore to Get the Early Bird Rate
Now that you know why you should register for training, don’t wait! Early Bird Registration ends April 1st. By registering early, you save big! How big? By registering early, you could use the $600 you save to pay for your training class!
We hope to see you in Chicago!