The response to our call for potential Explore session speakers has been tremendous, and we’re excited and energized by your enthusiasm. Just in case you haven’t submitted your idea yet, we want to remind you that the November 15th deadline for submission is fast approaching.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
This year, we hope to hear from customers and other QAD community leaders about their journeys toward becoming effective enterprises. As examples, we would especially like to receive presentations covering new implementations, SE to EE upgrades or early adopter experiences. We welcome joint presentations with multiple speakers such as a QAD service or R&D team member and an individual from a customer.
All sessions at Explore 2016 will be one hour in duration and presentations should consist of no more than 30-35 slides.
Presentations should be original contributions to the QAD experience and body of knowledge and present results, benefits and conclusions. Submissions should include some or all of the following:
- The business value of the work, method or approach used
- Outcomes, benefits or KPI improvements
- Lessons learned (positive as well as negative)
- Tips and tricks
Topics of interest for the conference include (but are not limited to) the following:
- QAD Cloud ERP upgrades
- New implementations
- SE to EE upgrades
- Integration to partner or third party apps using QAD Boomi
- QAD QMS implementations
- Managing compliance and risk
- Global operations
- Early adopter experience
- Cultural, social, economic, business, managerial and environmental aspects of ERP implementation or usage
- IoT, BYOD and mobility experiences
- Case studies
- Industry best practices
- Using or implementing new modules or capabilities in QAD Enterprise Applications
Please submit a session title and abstract of no more than 150 words by November 15, 2015.
- Abstract submission deadline: November 15, 2015
- Notifications to authors: No later than January 15 2016
- Final presentations due: March 30, 2016
Save the Date for Explore 2016: May 2-5 in Chicago, Il. Registration will open in January, so stay tuned to the blog for updates as we get closer to the event!