QAD’s global community of leading manufacturers will be coming together for Explore, our biggest event of the year. At Explore, you will learn how QAD, our customers and our partners are working together to help every QAD customer become a more Effective Enterprise.
Share Your Story With Us
We would ideally like to receive presentations covering cloud conversions, add-on modules — especially in the cloud — or early adopter experiences. We welcome joint presentations with multiple speakers such as a QAD Services or R&D team members and an individual from a customer. If you have a topic you would like to learn more about but you do not wish to present it, please feel free to submit your idea and we will try to find a speaker.
Primary speakers in breakout sessions receive free admission to the QAD Explore conference.
All breakout sessions at Explore 2017 will be one hour in duration and presentations should consist of no more than 30 slides. QAD reserves the right to edit presentations for length.
Explore Speaker Topic Submission Requirements*
Presentations should be original contributions to the QAD experience and body of knowledge and present results, benefits and conclusions. Submissions should include some or all of the following:
- The business value of the work, method or approach used
- Outcomes, benefits or KPI improvements
- Lessons learned (positive as well as negative)
- Tips and tricks
QAD will not consider previously presented presentations, whether used at Explore or in any other venue. At least three reviewers will review all submission ideas. QAD will notify all parties of the status of their submission request no later than Jan. 31, 2017.
Topic Ideas :
- QAD Cloud ERP upgrades and conversions
- New implementations
- Using or implementing new modules or capabilities in QAD Enterprise Applications
- Integration to partner or third party apps using QAD Boomi AtomSphere
- QAD QMS implementations
- QAD DSCP implementations
- Channel Islands experience
- Early adopter experiences
- Managing compliance and risk
- IoT implementations
- Global operations
- Cultural, social, economic, business, managerial and environmental aspects of ERP implementation or usage
- BYOD and mobility experiences
- MES integrations
- Case studies
- Industry best practices
What We Look for in an Explore Topic
QAD is looking for high-quality customer and industry contributions that are innovative yet practical. Reviewers will evaluate submissions on the following criteria:
- Does this work contribute to the body of knowledge or help customers improve the benefits they enjoy by using QAD Cloud ERP/QAD Enterprise Applications?
- Have previous speakers covered this problem before or is this a new idea?
- Is the analysis clear and are the facts convincing?
If multiple people suggest similar topics, we may ask you to become a panel member rather than present multiple sessions on the same idea.
Please ensure that you have approval to present your topic and permission to attend Explore should your topic be accepted before you submit your idea.
How To Submit Your Explore Topic Idea
Please submit a session title and abstract of no more than 150 words by Nov. 15 2016. Send all submissions by email to email@example.com with the subject line “QAD Explore 2017 Call for Speakers Submission.”
Dates to Remember:
- Abstract submission deadline: Nov. 15, 2016
- Notifications to authors: No later than Jan. 31, 2017
- Final presentations due: March 30, 2017
*QAD partners can nominate a customer to present using this call for speakers, but partners who wish to present their products on their own should contact Tracy Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship details. Partner presentations are limited to the demo theater.
See You In Detroit!
Registration for QAD Explore opens in January, so until then, stay tuned to the blog for updates and announcements. Whether you apply to become a speaker or not, we look forward to seeing you in Detroit for QAD Explore 2017!